What’s great about our classes is that we provide both online and in-person classes for our clients’ convenience and preference. Our classes are also offered in English for all 3 levels.
What Can You Expect from Level 1 Classes?
- 12 hours of ADAD-approved DUI Classes on alcohol education in a minimum of 2 days
- no more than 6 hours of DUI classes on alcohol education to be done in one calendar day
- This is typically conducted in an alcohol education group or drunk-driving classes.
- This class is not appropriate for those who have had more than one impaired driving offense and one offense with high Blood Alcohol Content.
What Can You Expect from Level 2 Classes?
This class is required for an individual who has been cited for driving under the influence. Classes can range from 5 to 10 months, depending on the track assigned. The track assignment will depend on how many driving offenses the person has incurred, their Blood Alcohol Content, and other clinical indicators.
- Track A – 42 hours for 21 weeks for first-time offenders with a Blood Alcohol Content below 17.
- Track B – 52 hours for 26 weeks for first-time offenders with a Blood Alcohol Content of 17 or above.
- Track C – 68 hours for 34 weeks for someone with a prior DWAI/DUI and a Content below 17.
- Track D – 86 hours for 43 weeks for someone with a prior DWAI/DUI and a Blood Alcohol Content of 17 or above.
Get in Touch
Would you like to know more about our classes? Feel free to call us through our hotline.